We’ve been providing hosted Elasticsearch since Version ”Way Back When” (since back in October 2013, at v.0.2, actually).
This definitely puts us in the “hosted Elasticsearch pioneer” category.
When you’ve been in the business for that long, you get a pretty clear idea of the reasons your customers chose you initially and why they continue to be your customers.
Here’s our list of some of our favorite reasons why our customers say they choose us:
- “Qbox knows what they’re doing. I’ve been with them for almost 9 years. Great performance. Really solid service.”
- “It’s very straightforward and easy to get started and create clusters with Qbox. I had my account created and a cluster up and running in around 10 minutes.”
- “Their value proposition is the best. I started with a small development cluster that cost me just $40/month.”
- “Their high fault tolerance is a really big deal for my peace of mind.”
- “They’re great about offering a solid hosted experience. I mean, they keep up, but I don’t need every new Elasticsearch bell and whistle that comes along.”
- “Reliability. Hands down. I have clusters that have been running for over 5 years with absolutely zero downtime.”
- “They don’t have those annoying and misleading tiers of support. And their support team is always extremely responsive. They really get down and focus on working with you to help you figure out your issues and solve them — and they are always friendly about it, too.”
We think our favorite reason may be the one about our support policy. Technology is technology — but when you have a no-extra-charge 24/7/365 support policy for ALL your customers, that makes it personal and really speaks to what you provide people who trust you with their infrastructure. “Free world-class support to all customers, all the time” is not an empty promise at Qbox.
Bottom line: When it comes to size, we’re not “number 1” — or even number 3 or number 5. And we’re fine with that. Our customers are fine with that. We think you will be, too.
To get built-in security and an exceptional value proposition for your Elasticsearch clusters, give us a try. Qbox is stable and more affordable — and our customers love us because we offer top-notch free 24/7365 support for all our customers. You can sign up and launch your first Qbox Elasticsearch cluster here. To learn more about features provided in the most recent “Next-Gen” release of Qbox, click here to read an update from Mark Brandon, Qbox founder.